The Love with Purpose series is the third segment in the Compassionate Change Training. If you missed the previous training or want to continue we invite you to join us Monday-Friday, Aug. 13-Oct. 4, 5:10-6:00 a.m. Led by Peach Yahney, Ph.D., this 40-day series combines fusion classes with Mind-Body Research, and Spiritual Wisdom to help you live in and out of a deeper and more loving way of being.
The workouts are designed to be heart and soul fulfilling. The classes blend toning, yoga, Barre, Pilates, stability ball, kickboxing, and cardio with affirmations. Workouts are designed to help improve mood, flexibility, balance, strength, and stamina as well as increase your resting metabolism. The classes are varied in intensity and impact. This combination provides a nurturing environment that allows you to choose what level you would like to participate in that day. As well as engaged in something new when you are ready.
The next 40 days encourage you to learn to love with purpose.
- Love, honor, and respect your body through heartfelt workouts.
- Learn to Love the moment as well as the season you are in with appreciation, acceptance, and care.
- Love the encouragement and support you receive from other like-minded heart-centered women.
- Love connecting your mind, body, and spirit on a deeper more soul-satisfying level.
- Learn to Love with Purpose!