Interested in learning more about our fitness programs? Contact Lynn Satow our Fitness Director!
330-835-0058 or email
Choose from a full 12-week session or partial 8- or 4-week sessions!
1st-6th Grade Students
Earn your belt in 12 weeks! This program teaches discipline, teamwork and values – all while students are active and having fun! Register for all 12 weeks, or in increments of 8 and 4 week sessions. This program is taught by professionals from Victory Defense Systems.
To register call the Fitness Desk at 330-867-7850.
September 13 - December 6
Price Per Child:
$195 for 12 weeks
$130 for 8 weeks
$65 for 4 weeks
(three 4-week sessions available)
What does the Tiger Kids program include?
• 4 - 60 minute Kung Fu classes per month taught by one of our Lead Instructors, with over 7 to 20 years of experience
• Bully, Stranger Awareness Training, Kung Fu Skills and Monthly Character Development Topics
• NEW Calming exercises at the end of classes to help students manage stress throughout their daily lives.
• All belt testing and all months have been cost averaged into the monthly price.
What are the benefits of Kung Fu?
• Studies have shown programs like our Kung Fu class can help students perform better in school.
• Students will develop better coordination, agility, balance, flexibility, muscular strength, power, speed and reaction time; skills that benefit every sport.
• Students will build self-confidence and respect for self and others and deal with bullies in a positive and non-violent manner.
How do I register?
Call the front desk at 330-867-7850 to register.
Still Have Questions?
Contact Adam Boyer, Owner/Instructor Victory Defense Systems